Thursday, January 13, 2011

More traditional stuff.

It's been a while since I've posted, but i've been busy with the insane holiday rush , the end of school and applications. I hope everyone else is having a lovely time. So in celebration for taking my GREs today, I decided to spent a little time uploading my stuff. (by the way... anyone else who needs to study for the GREs should get used to staring into the computer screen for 5 hours. I felt like I burned my eyes out of my orbit)

The fish were fun to draw minus the fact that they started to smell pretty bad very fast.

The prettiest bouquet of dead flowers that ive seen. The green scarf was a strange consistency that held very little form making it tough to color. I'm also very proud of that apple.


mmm... looks tasty ( at least it does to me :D )

Two stuffed toys I own . Stitches and Bubbles. Both made by Nancy Muller
and last but not least a drawing of my brother. who is by far the worst model I've had to draw so far.




3 comments:

  1. Yay! Love that flowers/apple still life. Gorgeous colors! (Also I am laughing at your brother commentary...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah, yes, GRE studying sucks, but once it's over it's such a relief! i hope you didn't have to take it on one of those giant CRTs from the 1980s, with the screen continually pulsating...

    ReplyDelete